Invisalign Invisible braces in Manchester
Made to move
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you and they look like a transparent gum shield. The virtually invisible aligners are changed every 2 weeks and gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of. Treatments times vary from case to case but are typically from 6 months to a year.
What is Invisalign ?
This patient, a teenage girl who was self conscious and worked in the public eye(television and theatre) did not want fixed braces and so was treated with the Invisalign system. The total treatment time took 6 months and she was very happy with the final outcome.
This patient had Invisalign treatment to for front upper teeth that stuck out and her lower crowded teeth along with teeth whitening to improve the colour of her teeth.
This patient was unhappy with her heavily crowded and chipped upper teeth. She had Invisalign treatment to straighten her smile followed by cosmetic bonding to improve the shape of her teeth
This gentleman had crowded upper teeth with his 2 front top teeth sticking out. Invisalign treatment gave him a perfectly aligned wider smile.
Why Choose Kissdental for Invisalign?
- We have a great deal of experience with Invisalign treatments
- We are a leading Platinum provider of Invisalign in Manchester
- We offer a wide range of teeth straightening treatments in addition to Invisalign
- We attend advanced Invisalign and orthodontic courses throughout the world to ensure that our patients receive the latest upto date treatment techniques.
Treatment with Invisalign is:
- Discrete – since the aligners are virtually invisible most people won’t notice you’re in treatment.
- Comfortable – there are no metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth.
- Convenient – it does not disrupt your lifestyle, you can remove your aligners to eat the food you want and clean your teeth.