All-on-4 dental implants – Fixed teeth in one day!
Dr Kailesh Solanki, lead implant dentist at Kissdental is very experienced at providing same day teeth solutions for patients that may have previously been told that they do not have enough bone for dental implants or are not suitable for fixed teeth. Dr Solanki places in excess of 400 dental implants each year and is experienced in advanced implant techniques.
The All-on-4 dental implant technique can be life changing allowing patients to attend the surgery in the morning and leave with a fully fixed arch of teeth in the afternoon!
The All-on-4 concept was developed in order to minimise the number of implants required to restore an entire arch (Jaw) of teeth and to enable the bridge to be fitted to the implants on the same day. Traditional implant techniques require 6-10 implants (which costs more) to restore a jaw and also a period of healing time where the bridge cannot be fixed.
The science behind the All-on-4 implant system is that the two front implants are placed straight into the front of the jaw at 90 degrees whilst the 2 implants placed at the back of the jaw are angled at 30 to 45 degrees. This technique enables the implants to provide a bracing support and also spreads the forces transmitted from the denture or bridge to the jaw bone.
The All-on-4 procedure at Kissdental
- You come in for a FREE consultation with Dr Kailesh Solanki to discuss your suitability for All-on-4, alternative options and the costs entailed with payment plans
- You will have a CT scan and a digital diagnostic plan of your treatment.
- Once you are happy with the plan, and your suitability for All-on-4 has been established, you attend your first appointment and we will remove any teeth if required and place implants
- Our All-on-4 technician makes your new provisional teeth to fit perfectly while you rest after surgery
- Your new provisional teeth are fitted a few hours later
- After a period of about 3-6 months your final teeth are fabricated by our All-on-4 technician and fitted once your implants are fully integrated into your jaw
The ideal candidates for All-on-4 teeth in a day are individuals that:
- Suffer from loose dentures
- Suffer from severe periodontal gum disease
- Have severe bone loss and been told they cannot have dental implants
- Have failing bridges and crowns
- Have been told that they need bone grafting for implants
The advantages to the All-on-4 dental implant system are:
- Only 4 implants are required instead of 6 – 10
- No need to wear a removable denture while the teeth heal, a fixed bridge is provided on the day the implants are placed
- The technique can avoid the need for expensive bone grafting and sinus lifts in most cases
- Cheaper that traditional full arch fixed bridge techniques
- Aids the prevention of further bone loss in the jaw
- Restores functionality by improving speech and the ability to eat any foods
If you would like to learn more about how you could benefit from the All-on 4 teeth in a day treatment at Kissdental contact us to book your FREE All-on-4 consultation with Dr Kailesh Solanki today.
How can we help?
Proud to smile again
they are wonderful, understanding and offer a fantastic supportive experience, I made it through the treatment, replacement crown and proud to smile 😃 again
Thank you Kailesh
I have found everything to be 10/10. The staff are amazing and procedures were perfect. I couldn’t be more pleased with the end product of my teeth.
Gave me my mojo back!
I had sedation which was amazing 🙌 and now I have a great smile again … I can’t thank you enough for giving me my mojo back 😃
I am truly amazed
I am truly amazed! My teeth look as they were 30 years ago! Treatment was painless and extremely caring environment. Thank you so much.
When I first visited Kissdental I was an extremely nervous patient. Kissdental soon changed my perception as all the staff made me feel really at ease.
I can’t thank you enough
What I like most about Dr. Solanki is how he gives me confidence, he reassures me yet at the same time he is not distant.
I just feel happier
Thanks for my new sparkly smile the teeth look great mate! I’ve been to several dentists over the years trying to get my teeth sorted but none of them gave me the
In One Word, Amazing
Great friendly and reassuring Dental staff are hard to find but the team at Kiss Dental are in one word, amazing!
Over the moon!
I am absolutely over the moon with the results. Everything has been perfect from start to finish; the whole team are friendly, professional and make you feel very welcome.
What a great dentist!
what a great dentist, they help take away allot of the anxiety of having the multiple implants I’ve had. Very professional also!
BIG thank you
Dr Kailesh Solanki was amazing and put me at ease. After the treatments and all his hard work, I now have my smile back plus my confidence.
They helped me overcome my fear
They helped me overcome my fear of the dentist which had developed from being a very young child and I now am on the road to recovery with teeth and a smile that are getting better with each day.
Friendly Staff, Lovely Team!
Friendly Staff ,Lovely Team and Brahma made the braces journey so easy … Loving my Smile 🙂 A Massive Thanks to Kissdental! Keep up the good Work ….
My dentist was really warm and friendly, and I felt like I could 100% trust his decision and trust him with my teeth. Very pleased.