At Kissdental we want all our patients to have a smile they can be proud of at a price they can afford. Denplan Essentials provides a variety of personalised private dental payment plans so you can spread the cost of your routine dental treatment as is convenient for you, making your dental care easier and more affordable.
What does Denplan Essentials cover?
Denplan Essentials provides you with cover for:
- Up to 2 Routine Dental Examinations a year
- Up to 4 Dental Hygiene Treatments such as scaling and polishing
- Dental x-rays
- Emergency Appointment Fee
- 15 % off any further treatment needed at Kissdental
How it works
Denplan Essentials enables you to budget the cost of dental care necessary for monitoring your oral health, for example check-ups, hygiene treatment and dental x-rays. It includes mandatory supplementary insurance to provide cover towards treatment costs for dental emergencies or injuries, so unexpected expenses are also covered.
Your mandatory supplementary insurance will cover:
- Up to £10,000* for dental injuries
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK**
- Temporary emergency dental treatment when abroad***
- Up to £12,000 towards one course of oral cancer treatment for up to 18 months after diagnosis
- Up to £62 for each night you spend in hospital under the exclusive care of a maxillofacial or dental surgeon for head or neck treatment
*£10,000 per injury
**up to £400 per incident
***up to £450 per incident
Denplan insurance services also provide a 24-hour worldwide emergency dental helpline and assistance with any questions you have about your supplementary insurance.
Your Denplan Essentials plan
When creating your Denplan Essentials plan, we will first assess your oral health and then decide on the number of hygiene appointments, check-ups and x-rays you’re likely to need on a yearly basis.
For more information on Denplan Essentials or if you want to enquire the price for this plan please contact any our practices where our team will be happy to advise you further.
*Please note that there will be a one-time registration fee, which will be equivalent to one month’s payment.