All-on-4 dental implants - Fixed teeth in one day!
Here at Kissdental we can provide you with a new smile in just one day using the All-on-4 dental implant technique from Biomet 3i . The All-on-4 dental implant solution provides an alternative to loose dentures or even removable implant retained dentures.
Dr Kailesh Solanki, lead implant dentist at Kissdental is very experienced at providing same day teeth solutions for patients that may have previously been told that they do not have enough bone for dental implants or are not suitable for fixed teeth. Dr Solanki places in excess of 400 dental implants each year and is experienced in advanced implant techniques.
The All-on-4 dental implant technique can be life changing allowing patients to attend the surgery in the morning and leave with a fully fixed arch of teeth in the afternoon!
The All-on-4 concept was developed in order to minimise the number of implants required to restore an entire arch (Jaw) of teeth and to enable the bridge to be fitted to the implants on the same day. Traditional implant techniques require 6-10 implants (which costs more) to restore a jaw and also a period of healing time where the bridge cannot be fixed.
The science behind the All-on-4 implant system is that the two front implants are placed straight into the front of the jaw at 90 degrees whilst the 2 implants placed at the back of the jaw are angled at 30 to 45 degrees. This technique enables the implants to provide a bracing support and also spreads the forces transmitted from the denture or bridge to the jaw bone.
The All-on-4 procedure at Kissdental
- You come in for a FREE consultation with Dr Kailesh Solanki to discuss your suitability for All-on-4, alternative options and the costs entailed with payment plans
- You will have a CT scan and a digital diagnostic plan of your treatment.
- Once you are happy with the plan, and your suitability for All-on-4 has been established, you attend your first appointment and we will remove any teeth if required and place implants
- Our All-on-4 technician makes your new provisional teeth to fit perfectly while you rest after surgery
- Your new provisional teeth are fitted a few hours later
- After a period of about 3-6 months your final teeth are fabricated by our All-on-4 technician and fitted once your implants are fully integrated into your jaw
The ideal candidates for All-on-4 teeth in a day are individuals that:
- Suffer from loose dentures
- Suffer from severe periodontal gum disease
- Have severe bone loss and been told they cannot have dental implants
- Have failing bridges and crowns
- Have been told that they need bone grafting for implants
The advantages to the All-on-4 dental implant system are:
- Only 4 implants are required instead of 6 - 10
- No need to wear a removable denture while the teeth heal, a fixed bridge is provided on the day the implants are placed
- The technique can avoid the need for expensive bone grafting and sinus lifts in most cases
- Cheaper that traditional full arch fixed bridge techniques
- Aids the prevention of further bone loss in the jaw
- Restores functionality by improving speech and the ability to eat any foods
If you would like to learn more about how you could benefit from the All-on 4 teeth in a day treatment at Kissdental contact us to book your FREE All-on-4 consultation with Dr Kailesh Solanki today.